Each call record will have a call state that will be variable until the call has ended. These call states will change when the call is live.
- Queued: The call has been queued.
- Starting: The call is being attempted.
- Ringing: The remote party is ringing.
- In Progress: The call has been answered.
- Completed: The call was answered and is now finished.
- Failed: The call could not be made.
- Not Answered: The call was not answered. This is the same as the call waiting to be answered and timing out.
- Busy: The remote party indicated they were busy
- Rejected: The call was not answered and it was actively rejected.
You can track the state of calls via the Analytics section in the Enfonica Console.