You can view the delivery status for SMS via the Analytics section in the Enfonica Console. Each SMS record will have an SMS state that will be variable until the SMS has been delivered. The different SMS states include:
- Queued: The message has been queued for sending.
- Sending: The message is currently being dispatched to an upstream carrier.
- Sent: The upstream carrier has accepted the message.
- Failed: The message failed to be sent within the Enfonica network.
- Delivered: The upstream has confirmed message delivery, where available to the destination handset.
- Undelivered: The upstream returned a delivery receipt indicating the message was not delivered.
- Received: The message is an incoming message that has been received.