Each SMS record will have an SMS state that will be variable until the SMS has been delivered. These SMS states will change when the SMS is being delivered.
- Queued: The message has been queued for sending.
- Sending: The message is currently being dispatched to an upstream carrier.
- Sent: The upstream carrier has accepted the message.
- Failed: The message failed to be sent within the Enfonica network.
- Delivered: The upstream has confirmed message delivery, where available to the destination handset.
- Undelivered: The upstream returned a delivery receipt indicating the message was not delivered.
- Received: The message is an incoming message that has been received.
You can track the state of SMS in real-time via the Analytics section in the Enfonica Console.